Thursday, May 07, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Goodbye Celia. Even though she won the Samba challenge she still proved to photograph too old for the fashion industry. I thought her bird photo was down right scary. Here body was great, her fashion sense right on, but the face...well not so much.

I don't think that Aminat has a chance. Her face just doesn't do anything for me. Especially when it lacks emotion or tension. Teyona delivered a dismal picture as well. I think the makeup/outfit really did her in.

The standout was Alison. Her photo was all kinds of gorgeous! Especially since she has learned how to work her face. She is simply marvelous. Her weakness is her personality. She is a strange bird and the type of girl you wish was mute. She my pick. I wonder if she has worked on that walk. THAT will be her downfall in the stomp down the runway.

No comments: