Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 Things

December 11 – What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?



My 11 things are:



  1. fear

  2. drama

  3. negativity

  4. complications

  5. tiredness

  6. flab

  7. mom outfits

  8. being a home body

  9. excuses

  10. failure to produce goals

  11. not living in the moment

The elimination part is the hard part. I think by consciously thinking about these things, and looking at this list occasionally, the ideas will become more of a priority. I think it will take time and quite possibly the whole year to see changes in these areas.

The benefits of affecting this changes will be a better outlook on life, a lighter spirit and a more goodhearted nature. All of which I could use.

No comments: