Thursday, December 30, 2010

Travel

December 22 –
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

I did not travel for not travel for pleasure at all for 2010 and it sucked! I moved in the early part of the year which was traveling cross country. Not fun at all, especially since we were racing to a deadline. By the way, we did not make it. Then I did some business travel in August. That was okay but the project that I was traveling for was quite stressful and required a couple of all nighters. So, no relaxation there. I also did another mini business trip and that was not bad in terms of stress. So, it has been all work and no play for the entire 2010 year.

Next year, I would like to take my daughter to Disneyland. I would also like to go to either Austin, Texas or Savannah, Georgia and of course Las Vegas. I'm not sure why I want to go to Austin but I do, and I want to go to Savannah to eat. I am really craving some good southern cookin' plus I hear the history there is quite fascinating too.

If I had a fantasy trip, I would pick Berlin, Germany. I really like that place much to my surprise when I visited many years ago. It was such a cool and clean city, I would like to see it again and this time on vacation rather than business travel. But I highly doubt that will happen.

So, we'll see what this year will bring. Hopefully more play!

No comments: