Monday, December 06, 2010

Make.

December 6 – What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

The last thing I made in terms of food what Thanksgiving dinner but I don't think that is what this post is really after. I am thinking the last crafty thing that I made. It was actually last year for Ori's birthday. I bought cookies to bring to her preschool for her birthday celebration. I went and got little bags and printed out cute little tags that had a nice message and all the ingredients of the cookies on the back. I got lots of compliments and it was a lot of fun to do. It made me feel so motherly and crafty. My mom always just bought stuff to share with my class when I was young because she was a working mom and always pressed for time. Don't get me wrong she did crafty things for me like make me holiday themed skirts that I could wear to school. I enjoyed that quite a bit. I also wanted to do something for Ori that showed that I cared and that she would be proud about. So I crafted these little cookie pouches.

There a plenty of things that I want to make. I really want to learn how to sew. I would like to learn to make those cute little frosting tops on cupcakes. I would love to bake a layer cake. I would also like to do some scrapbooking and learn photoshop. So many things but I lack the time to accomplish them.

No comments: