Friday, December 03, 2010

One Word.

December 1
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?


This question provoked a lot of thinking. This past year has been a tough one and a lot of words rolled across my mind but I think the best word to use is "Enlightening". 2010 has been a year of enlightenment for me on all levels. Emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I know my limits, I know my strengths and my weakness. I have conquered my failures and have learned to appreciate my victories. I have released myself from unrealistic expectations and have come to a point in my life that I know that I can handle the troubles that come my way. I am happy for the experiences that I have had and excited to bring new life and a new breath into the next year.

One year from now, I would like to look back on 2011 and have the word "Joy" describe my experience. I want to have a good year, filled with many successes and many exciting times. I wish for my family and friends to be around me and experience fun times and make lifelong memories.

No comments: