Monday, March 19, 2012

21 weeks

Week 21 was quite eventful! There has been more consistent movement nowadays. Mostly when I sitting still watching tv in bed. He also moved quite a bit when I was eating some particularly spicy Thai food as well. I am not sure if he liked it or not but I thought it was delish.

We are also looking for a home to rent and that has been consuming my thoughts more and more as the weeks go on. I am anxious to get everything out of storage so I can inventory what we have and what we still need.  I am hoping something comes our way soon.

Ori is still involved in all of her activities so the week and weekends are filled with activities. I think it is great and I am happy to take her to everything. I really enjoy seeing her have a good time and have activities that are her own to enjoy. It seems that everything that we picked for her is perfect and she is satisfied with them.

In other news, my good friend Hsiaolei whom I have known since 1st grade had her baby shower this week as well. It was so good to see her again. I haven't seen her since October when she told me she was pregnant and I unbeknownst to me was just a week or two short of being able to say the same thing. It is so cool that we will have two kids that are so close to each other in age. Her son and my daughter are 2 years apart and although they play well together, it will be good to see two that are on the same page, well mostly. Hsiaolei is having a girl this time around and I will be having a boy so we both will have one of each. So perfect.

The party was great. It was nice to see people that I haven't seen since her first shower, and members of her family that I haven't seen for awhile. The food was fantastic and so was the cake. Yum. It was also good to see other pregnant ladies in various stages of their pregnancies. The best one was a lady that was 35 weeks pregnant and the exact same size as me at 21 weeks. Amazing. I can say that she was quite a bit taller than me so I have to believe that was the reason. lol! It was a great time and I am so happy that I was invited and I had a chance to go. So much fun!

1 comment:

hsiaolei and scott said...

It was so wonderful to see you and Ori again and looking so fantastic...glowing and everything! :)
I am super excited we are going to have babies close in age. Oh...I had a dream that you would find a place to live.