Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 22

This week was good except that I caught a cold. It passed through pretty quickly though so I only had to stay home one day. Once again, the baby is moving more and more and causing a little bit of discomfort now and again. I think it may be because he is so low compared to Ori. My doctor's appt went well too. Everything is going according to schedule so that is good as well.

We took a brief trip to Half Moon Bay this weekend and it rained the entire time but we had some great food. We also went to see Hunger Games which was good. Not as good as the book but good. There was so much that they did not explore in depth but that is what you expect in a book adaptation.

In other news, my car window decided to come off the track on Friday evening so here comes another repair bill and we visit the tax man this week so I am sure more bad news to come. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

hsiaolei and scott said...

I have been sick too. Being sick and pregnant isn't any fun! Hope you are feeling better.